The Rupp Funeral Home has a long history of service to the Monroe community. Established in 1864 by Adolph Rupp, the original location of the funeral home was at 202 South Macomb Street. In 1967 Rupp Funeral Home moved to its present location on South Custer Road. Since that time, the existing structure has been renovated twice in order to keep pace with growth in the community.
Donna J. Rupp, Owner and Administrative Director of the funeral home is a graduated of St. Mary Academy, Monroe, Michigan. She is a lifelong resident of Monroe. Donna is proud of the thoughtful and dependable service that Rupp has provided spanning five generations. Rupp’s focus is on pre-arrangement and counseling, and is always carried out in a caring and sensitive manner. Rupp Funeral Home is proud to be a long standing member of both the National Funeral Director’s Association and the Michigan Funeral Director’s Association
Certainly the Rupp family has witnessed many changes in the Monroe community since 1864, but some things have remained the same including their commitment to SERVICE and their dedication to the Monroe community.